[TR] winter storage

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 07:58:24 MDT 2016

>From the FAQ at http://www.goldeagle.com/brands/sta-bil-faqs
the answer to the shelf life of Sta-Bil says:

"The shelf life of all STA-BIL® brand products is 2 years after the
bottle has been opened, provided it has been tightly capped and
stored in a cool, dry place.  It will not harm anything if you use an
old bottle of STA-BIL® brand, it just may not be as effective."

I can see the fog a lot more clearly now!  :- )

Dave