[TR] Moss Steering Rack Security Mount

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 07:44:36 MDT 2016

Will do, Geo. Not looking forward to having to replace the rack. No, it's
not difficult as I've done replacements before.... But, aside from the
labor to get at it,  it also likely means another alignment, etc. Who wants
to get into that this time of year?  And the webpage for the replacement
rack suggests rubber or polyurethane mounts, not the solid mounts I now
have. Sigh..... I hope the new rack has a ground strap provision as the
'old' one didn't so the horn didn't work until I improvised a way to ground
the rack....

Dave