[TR] Moss Steering Rack Security Mount

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 07:26:27 MDT 2016

I installed the Moss High-ratio steering rack (P/N 667-177) in my
TR6 some years ago, with no issues (they made no mention of not
recommending solid mounts, at that time, but they do now). I don't
autocross my car and have not replaced the rack...

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=63907

So, if these racks are unsafe, or, if Moss "feels there's potential
litigation"
associated with their use,  how is it Moss still sells them?

Dave