[TR] TR6 brake master cylinder

John Macartney john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk
Tue Mar 29 02:32:58 MDT 2016

I'm 'old fashioned' when it comes to removing brake fluif and if you seek to
purge the system, use compressed air! Ensure you don't spray old fluif on
any paintwork (unless you like repainting?) and then strip out the front
calipers and rear wheel cylinders. Admit it takes more time to do it this
way but at least you hopefully won't have any 'contaminating' residues. This
is the process I adopted together with replacing quite a large number of
seals.

Jonmac