[TR] 123 ignition Question

Jim Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 08:21:29 MDT 2016

Thanks. Mine is older with the black and red wires. It does have a switch underneath with 16 different settings depending on your max advance.  You use a small screwdriver to move the round selector to specific setting. Not sure what the max advance was for stock  tr6.  I have those settings from their website.

Sent from my iPad