[TR] Off Topic Question

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sat Mar 19 21:22:33 MDT 2016

Dave,

Just built two, 6’ & 8’ tables to replace what was lost in the fire.  2x4 legs, 2x6 top rock solid.

Then I found a commercial steel fire door at a nearby salvage(Free!) and bolted it to the top of my 6’ table.  Instant work table for greasy/oily stuff that cleans right up

Pictures upon request.

Bill B
TS30800L