[TR] OD Transmission and Reverse Gear

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Fri Mar 18 19:17:19 MDT 2016

Ditto Randall,
Had friend with the same problem on a newly re-build OD unit in his big
Healey.   Before I could get there he had already pulled/swapped the
trans/OD unit out for a spare, I called Bob Jasper who recommended that same
good rap on that ring with a bronze hammer and 'Bob's your uncle'!  He was
both impressed with the simple fix, and frustrated as he just wasted an
entire day doing the swap-out.
Bill