[TR] 20-50 oil

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Thu Mar 17 17:55:31 MDT 2016

I have been using the valvoline vr-1 full synthetic racing oil for several
years in several vintage cars.  I did the research back whenever I started
using it, and yes it does have zddp.  how much?  enough?  can't answer that.

I think maybe it’s a little more, but its easy to get from amazon and free
shipping.  I also like that it is a full synthetic.

and at about 5000 miles per year, I change the oil every year or so.