[TR] TR3b restoration project underway

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Wed Mar 16 19:28:48 MDT 2016

TSF trannies should be full syncro, even my TCF TR3B had a TSF number on the trans.
Bill B

Sent from my VIC-64

On Mar 16, 2016, at 7:21 PM, Kerry G Stanley <kstanley44 at verizon.net> wrote:

Randall,

I have the Piggott book, but I’ve also seen some other “very official” type publication stating syncro trannies in TSF TR3b’s.  I just checked my tranny, which was pulled by the PO.  It has a number stamped on it TSF 251.  My commission number is TSF 198L.  Were tranny numbers running a little ahead like engine numbers did?  Also the top was pulled - and it has FOUR syncro rings!!!

Someday I will get it all back together and get to experience the syncro tranny.

TIA for your help,

Kerry
62 TR3b in restoration

** triumphs at autox.team.net **