[TR] Hidden Treasures

ARNOLD asg123 at centurylink.net
Tue Mar 15 12:53:19 MDT 2016

I have had my 1965 TR4A since 1981. Previous owner was and is a good friend. He has helped with all the various
major rebuild and therefore is allowed to borrow the car. Well the clutch and gear box needed a rebuild several years ago.
While preparing to remove the gear box I came across a loaded pistol. My friend wondered aloud, " I wondered where that one had made off to?"
At the time he had a collection of cars mostly running that varied from 5 to 9 old vehicles. He thought it was in one of those.
Arnold

--

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha