[TR] Unexpected treasures?

Lee Daniels lee at automate-it.com
Tue Mar 15 11:10:56 MDT 2016

Ah, I was wondering how many of these messages we had to go through before we
got to the Illegal Substances findings. In 1977 I dragged home a '66 Spitfire
parts car. Under the seat was a small bag of something - my "experienced"
friend said it looked like Hash - he said he would check - I never saw it
again... !!

Lee