[TR] 20-50 oil

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Mar 15 09:41:25 MDT 2016

Jonmac,
I always looked forward to the Castrol castor smell when when we used to race motorcycles.

Sent from my VIC-64

On Mar 15, 2016, at 5:34 AM, John Macartney <john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk> wrote:

Why not get your club to ship in a few 50 gallon barrels of Castrol 20W/50
Classic oils from the UK to then sell on to other clubs? No worries about
adding ZDDP and the oil is the same as ever it was - but with a few extra
little improvements to enhance its performance in old style engines. No
traces of castor oil in it now unless you opt for the truly venerable blend
known as Castrol Racing 40.

Jonmac