[TR] TR3b restoration project underway

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Mar 14 21:55:30 MDT 2016

> My
> understanding is a TSF had the TR4 synchro tranny but still
> the TR3 1991cc engine.

Seems to be some dispute over that; Bill Piggott claims (in Original Triumph TR) that the TSF cars were "virtually identical to
final TR3A in all respects", and only the TCF cars were fitted "as standard" with the 4 synchro gearbox.

So it will be interesting to hear what you find.

BTW, congrats on the new project.  Sorry I can't help with the body work, you're much more ambitious in that area than I ever was.

Randall
57 TR3 TS13571L daily driver
71 Stag LE1473L waiting engine rebuild
71 Stag mixture waiting gearbox rebuild