[TR] Stag Rear End Squat

Lee&John Howard leejohn7 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 15:43:38 MST 2016

Well, the Stag motor purrs, drove to the end of driveway and back (!) and
all seems well.
BUT the rear end sags something awful, showing a reverse camber of a full
inch. Are the springs too short? Remember I bought this project "in boxes"
and all suspension parts were new. I don't remember it being this bad when
I trailered it to the paint shop, but that doesn't mean much.

Despite the squat, the car sits pretty level, only about 1/2 inch lower at
the rear measuring from the rocker chrome.

Could the DPO have simply bought the incorrect spring? Or is it something
else?

Many thanks

John Howard

Oh  - and cannot connect to the Stag list. Is something up (or down) there?