[TR] Unexpected treasures?

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 14:56:20 MST 2016

I believe I've found the greatest value item in my '3 when I picked it up in a shed in Ossinee, NY.

Several inches of raccoon poop layered throughout the engine bay.  My head was surrounded by a cloud of fecal dust everytime I banged on the rear wheel drums to loosen them enough to tow the thing onto a trailer.

Why the high value on this "found" item?

I think it was the poop factor that reduced the asking price to the $500 I paid.

...or it could have been that the floors were rusted completely away and that the fenders needed someone who smiled at adversity...and that the engine...well, you get the idea.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire