[TR] Unexpected treasures?

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:14:28 MST 2016

I found a spark plug starting tool between the inner and outer fender of a
car once.  A genuine Snap-On tool.  Until that moment I did not realize
that anyone made a specific tool for that job.  We always used a scrap of
fuel line.  I am not surprised that Snap-On sold the tool, but I am
surprised that someone who owns an LBC or works on them had such a thing.
Most of the TR folks I know are more likely to just use whatever is lying
about.

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =