[TR] denso alternator in TR3

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 20:42:29 MST 2016

  2 friends and I have converted to gm style alternators.
 but they are big and bulky.
 after one friends alternator died he decided he would change to the denso.
 I figured out how to fit it. new pulley, machined spacer etc. all is good.
 but now I wonder how to wire it.

 we had wired the gm per Dan Masters and lots of threads. A, A1 and D (brown - blue/brown-white and yellow) are wired together . and wired the plastic plug per instructions also.

 all worked well.

 but now im not sure what wire goes where on the denso
 confusing me further is the yellow wire on friends car is heavier gage than the yellow with green stripe. looks like the yellow-green caries more load though. no?

 careful instructions please im not the brightest spark with wiring

 thanks
frank