[TR] TR250 handling question

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Mon Jun 27 17:52:47 MDT 2016

The steering rack was replaced when the shop heard it clicking as they
were pushing it into their garage.  My wife went down and verified that
there was a clicking noise coming from it.  So, it was thought it needed
to be replaced.  We didn't want something snapping when we were out on a
drive.

This is a shop we have dealt with a lot in the past and had great
confidence in.

The owner just retired and sold the shop to a couple of employees that
had been working there for several years, so we have had experience with
them as well. Though I think the previous owner did most of the work on
Pat's car.