[TR] TR250 handling question

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Mon Jun 27 17:38:34 MDT 2016

Nothing was said about a quick ratio rack, so hopefully it it the
standard ratio rack.

Here is what they say the toe in is set for - the only thing I asked about.

It is currently set at 18-20 minutes of toe in, or between 1/4 and 1/3
of a degree.

The manual has it in inches, but according to a calculator I fond on
line, this seems to be in line with the specs.

Thanks.