[TR] Excellent 1975 TR6 Available

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 16:57:01 MDT 2016

On 6/23/16 2:58 PM, Lee&John Howard wrote:
> I just checked the threads in Archives and confirmed that I've been
> receiving no postings.  There are a few in Spam, but I think they
> crossed from another list.
>
> My cookies are enabled, and no addresses are blocked in Gmail.  Any
> suggestions?
I was wondering what happened to the TR list myself.  I assumed traffic
was interrupted by Mark working on getting servers up properly.

I have a bunch of old magazines, Lucas catalogues, and an exhaust
analyzer I want to put on ebay but I wanted the list to know about it
when they went up. The magazines are from the fifties & sixties & have
things like first road test of the new TR4, MGB, MGA twin cam, XK-140
and more.

I'm getting ready to launch a new book and need to come up with some up
front $$$.

TeriAnn
--
Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>