[TR] Overdrive issues

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Sun Jun 12 13:44:31 MDT 2016

I don't know if it was the bypass valve spring, but they did show me different size washers/shims they were using for some springs. They were the diameter of a silver dollar or more. Sorry but I'm just not technical enough on transmissions to field all these good questions and suggestions.
I do appreciate all this info though and am forwarding to British Motorsports.

Thanks,

Rye