[TR] Overdrive issues

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Sun Jun 12 13:19:37 MDT 2016

Yes they've been focused on the hydraulics, and they said all the components looked "pristine". They've swapped out pistons, seals, etc.  I've forwarded the emails from others to double check the solenoids as well.

Also, FYI, this symptom does it right off the bad when everything is cold, or after hours of driving and everything very warmed up.  In all ranges of temperature, it doesn't do it any more or less.  Very consistent symptom.
Rye