[TR] Overdrive issues

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Fri Jun 10 14:13:46 MDT 2016

I'm pretty sure when they were driving down the expressway, reading the gauge, it was still happening.  That was the reason for the test drive with the gauge attached, but I'll double check.  I believe they checked the other things you mentioned, but again, I'll double check and forward your email to them.

Thanks,

Rye

Rye
PH: 530-FIND-RYE