[TR] Miata Seats in a TR4

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at TR6.Danielsonfamily.org
Tue Jun 7 14:09:52 MDT 2016

If you ever need covers for the seats Mr. Mike
(http://www.mrmikes.com/miata_to_triumph.htm) makes a great cover that can
be customized in a number of ways. He and I work together on seat covers and
matching interiors..... he supplies me with the vinyl so the interior kits I
make match the seats.

I’m glad to hear the Patton brackets
(http://www.pattonmachine.com/Miata-Brackets.htm) worked well for you. It
took me three years of nagging and a set of Miata seats to convince Rick to
make the bracket kits. Outstanding quality and fit.

Did you do the headrest speakers?
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/MiataSpeakers.htm

My Miata seats have been in my car for 7 years now and I love the look and
comfort.

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm