[TR] odd seats in a 1975 TR6 my buddy just picked up

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 06:42:20 MDT 2016

I want to say these are recovered TR250 seats but wondered what the
collective wisdom says.

I've never owned a 250 and spent only a bit of time with them at car shows.

the seats have the same adjustment levers as my 1969 TR6.   It has the same
black acorn lever and the long chrome lever.

Definitively has been reupolstered.

I sat in a TR4 with TR250 seats and it had support for the small of the
back,  this seat has similar support also.

Any ideas or comments?   I don't want to my buddy to sell the cars with the
seats if someone needs them for a 250 project.

The car was an abandoned father/son project that stopped due to the sons
untimely death.   The seats were in it when they got it.  My buddy already
has it running and is sorting out the hydraulics.

Cheers,  Chris