[TR] TR3 Idle

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Mon Jul 25 06:32:37 MDT 2016

Given the freshness of your rebuild I would first check all the fasteners on the manifold and carb mounts, might just need re-torquing.  Or, a leak could be around the throttle shafts.  If you can get it to idle at some steady rpm spray carb cleaner, or some such product, around the shafts and see if the idle speed changes.

Lastly, could be at one end or the other of the vacuum line.

Just a few thoughts,
Bill

Sent from my UNIVAC