[TR] [TTSCC] Problem solved - not totally sure how

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Fri Jul 22 09:19:05 MDT 2016

Yes.  Dave and Jim felt the parts acted like there may have been something like which permeating the clutch material, so even though there was all new fluid after the rebuild it was slipping.

I plan to bring the the parts to the next meeting for a little show and tell.  The "wiggle" is so slight it's hard to believe that was the cause.

They also said it would have been exasperated by my "torquey" engine, which I was pleased to hear.  With the big bore kit, hotter cam and 9 lb flywheel, it does get up and go. :-)