[TR] triumph transmissions

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Mon Jul 18 20:56:08 MDT 2016

well not quite..... the back plates are different between the GT6 and
TR6 (bolt circles to match the bell housing and different starter motor
position/location)  The TR6 bell housing is deeper than a GT6 as well to
clear the clutch / throw out arm/ throw out bearing assy differences.  I
believe also the crank nose of the TR6 protrudes a bit more than a GT6
crank (to match the flywheel depth/offset)

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net www.teglerizer.com