[TR] New post

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Fri Jul 15 07:20:50 MDT 2016

Hello,

It's been awhile since I've posted so I hope this is how you do it!

Here's my post:

Totally non-Triumph related but British!!  After so many years of  watching
Morse, Midsommer Murders, etc., I've just got to find a vintage  (1950's to
1960's) police car....something like an Austin (any model police car  but I
like the 1100/1300), Wolseley 6/90 or 6/110, Rover SD1.  Has anyone  ever
pursued this project?  If so, can you point me to some links to get  started.
 Ebay doesn't seem to be working for me nor does Hemmings....it's  not like
trying to find a nice TR4 driver!!

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA