[TR] TR4 Race Car

anabil007 anabil007 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 2 09:23:34 MDT 2016

I have a good friend in Canada who has a barn find TR4 Race Car, John was D production champ of Canada in this car, it has been in a barn (literally) he sent this to die
but I have no good idea of the value, if you folks could help, he really needs the money, let me know and I will put you in contact with him.

I have had some people interested in my old TR-4A Race Car. Most want to put it back on the road, which I feel is unrealistic.

Do you have any idea what would be a realistic price, considering the fact that it is in Canada and has not been fired up for many years.  The fuel cell may have totally disintegrated for all I know.

I am hoping that I could get 5-10K for it with all the spare parts, bits and pieces, manuals, books, etc.

What do you think.  Remember, it is in Canada, not California!

"Life is too short to drive boring cars"

Bill Pugh
1957 TR3 "Casper"👻
TS16765L
Wallace, CA