[TR] could this be real??

darrell floyd tr250driver at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:53:10 MST 2016

Glen,
I have interest.  If I wasn't on a disability leave from work right now I
would have to get serious. I do however have a full set on my 250 that I
have run for years and many miles without any issues.  Might be back to
work in a few weeks. If they don't sell and you get them off you car?
Cheers,
Darrell