[TR] could this be real??

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Jan 26 05:58:34 MST 2016

You may get points for originality (or, more correctly not get deduct points for not having yellow strip hoses) but you would get deduct points for having old, cracked, leaky hoses.  That's called maintenance.

I suspect this guy must deal in Porsches or Mercedes' where folks will pay stupid money for original parts.

Dave Massey