[TR] tr3 hood sticks

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 14:30:01 MST 2016

had a couple of suggestions on how to stop the rattle. thanks Don and Randall.yes i could make the rattle go away easy. but it still leaves me without the bow brackets now.
so im hoping some one has a set of bows all bent up and never going to work again that they could live without.ebay sellers are rightfully proud of a full set of bows.

aaaaaah suppliers, same at home as in business.
thanks