[TR] hydraulic jack recommendadtions

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Tue Jan 19 21:11:36 MST 2016

 +2 on the Harbor Freight racing jack, and I never thought to take that side handle off, it would be a little more versatile without it, and if you are a klutz like me you can step on the little handle, and if the big lever handle is in the jack and in the right orientation to your car, the jack will tip and you can whomp your car pretty good, didn’t actually do it but came very close.

Greg Lemon