[TR] TR6 driveshaft balancing

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at TR6.Danielsonfamily.org
Tue Jan 19 12:59:21 MST 2016

When I did my 5 speed I had Fleet Pride make up a custom driveshaft to fit the 5 speed and the Nissan Diff. I believe they also do balancing. They’re a national outfit with locations all over the country  http://www.fleetpride.com/find-branch

Here’s their NY locations

Albany
Binghamton
Cheektowaga
Marcy
New Windsor
Rochester
Syracuse
Tonawanda
Watertown

Bob
Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm
Custom Interiors & Boot Covers
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/FenderBlanket.htm
Fender Blankets

From: Dennis Culligan
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:26 PM
To: 6pack at autox.team.net
Cc: triumphs at autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR6 driveshaft balancing

   A friend here in the mid-Hudson Valley (NY) is installing a Toyota 5-speed and is looking for a “local” shop that can balance his driveshaft. Any ideas?  Thanks.

Dennis Culligan, Highland, NY / 1976 TR6 CF57948U

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums