[TR] Battery Recommendations?

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun Jan 17 13:26:38 MST 2016

I also buy on specs, price, and warranty.  I have not had any trouble with any of the batteries I have bought for my cars for many years, have had to replace many batteries that came with the vehicles I acquired.  The battery in my Maxima lasted over 13 years.  It came with the car, but I don't remember the brand.  Recent battery purchases have come from Walmart, Advance Auto, O'Reilly's, and Sears.  I usually buy what gives the best cold cranking amps for the price.  I try to keep my hobby car batteries juiced up in the winter, seems to help lifespan quite a bit.

Greg Lemon