[TR] Battery Recommendations?

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 17 10:53:24 MST 2016

John,

I have 2 Exide Orbitals.  I use them in my 3 and 4. When it is time for
the 6 to come out of the garage, it gets one of the Orbitals since a few
years ago I got a battery for my 6 from a Flaps and it lasted 3 seasons,

  Both Orbitals are over 8 years old and still going strong. The problem
I see today is they have really gone up in price. My original Orbital
was < 100$.

During the off season, they are kept fresh with a tender.

Bob