[TR] List Badge

marty trmarty at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 12:57:49 MST 2016

It would probably be so wrong to recommend using some kind of retaining fluif to hold the pins in wouldn't it.  :)
Marty

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone<div>
I am listening but have to say that several things have changed since I had
those made.

First, the company that made them has changed hands so I would have to see
what another run would cost.  If the normal issues are in effect, the higher
the volume, the lower the cost.

Since a major part of the cost was the development of the die, if that die
was not retained after the change-over, that would mean it would have to be
done all over again.

I would suspect that in order to make it a financially viable project, we
would need to have a minimum quantity of 50.  I will start a file and keep
all the emails from interested parties.

I will add that if I do another run, I will ensure that there is a different
method of securing the badges because we had a few that the screws came
detached from the back.

Cheers,

Joe

  _____