[TR] List Badge

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Fri Jan 8 07:17:38 MST 2016

I have the list badge on my 3 and 4. Very nice and I get some questions
from other LBC owners at car hops. Since the badge was not available
when I restored my 6, I got a 6-pack grill badge from the 6-pack forum.
I have seen many other badges on LBCs but never really wanted one since
I was and never will be a member of whatever organization those badges
represent. They look nice but...

Bob