[TR] WTB a TR-3

Jonas Payne jpaynepbr at cox.net
Thu Jan 7 16:24:26 MST 2016

The fully synchro box is a nice upgrade............

I can't feel the difference in what is supposedly a 10% power bump and I've
driven 2 B's and half a dozen earlier ones, but admittedly all my TR3's are
running hotter cams and 87 or 89 mm bore kits..............

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting Services, LLC
702.882.6711