[TR] TR3 stone guards

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 19:54:27 MST 2016

I recently bought a set of stone guards from one of the Big Three and was
not impressed by the quality of what I received. To add to it, the prices
for these are pretty steep. The pieces I took off my '59 TR3 were deeply
pitted but were a heavier gauge aluminum than these new ones.... I suspect
they dent/deform far more easily than the stock pieces. Seems like these
are  good candidates for some fab shop to make in heavier gauge aluminum or
even stainless steel. At least then, I wouldn't mind spending the $$.

Dave