[TR] Velcro Recommendations

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 29 17:23:28 MST 2016

I used the "Industrial Velcro" from Wal-Mart. The issue that I have is it
doesn't stick to the rubberized backing of the carpet. The Velco works great
it's the adhesive on the back side that failed in my case. I ended up using
some magnetic clips like you'd use on the fridge door at the top of the
footwell. That's working for me.
JVV