[TR] TR6 Advance Conversion

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 15:54:10 MST 2016

Bill -

I would think you'd make no change to your prior advance setting assuming
you liked how that ran.  The addition of the vacuum advance will just give
you a bit more advance under specific conditions such as light throttle /
high speed cruising.

How much more it will give you may be indicated by three numbers stamped on
the side of the unit.  Are those numbers on there?

Geo