[TR] A BBC researcher screws up

John Macartney john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk
Wed Feb 24 14:44:51 MST 2016

On the UK's national news tonight there was a bit of a hoo-hah about James
Bond's favourite car being built in a new production facility in south
Wales. Okay, so everyone knows the real Bond aka Sean Connery errs towards
Astons - yes? That's what we did see - eventually.

Strange then that Sean appears in an open topped car which in both head-on
and side view shots turns out to be a Sunbeam Alpine. Not that I'm knocking
the Alpine. I had one once until a female 'acquaintance' stole it from me
for a knock-down price:) but clearly the Beeb doesn't know the difference
between the two.

Jonmac