[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 9, Issue 45

Brian Induni binduni at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:42:48 MST 2016

John,
I found that my local glass shop was an excellent source for all sorts of
windscreens! I bought one for my MG and my Stag, both were excellent
quality (hard to say that about much these days), and were an excellent
price. I don't recall the breakdown, but I paid $525 for both pieces, and
picked them up from the local shop when they arrived.

As far as putting the thing in, does yours still have the tabs in along the
lower section? Those are a pain to deal with, and I have no idea if they
actually serve a purpose other than to annoy the next person (you!)
installing the glass.

Good luck!

Brian