[TR] Feb 10 - Drive Your Triumph Day

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Feb 10 11:03:58 MST 2016

George Washington was born on Feb 22 (or Feb 11 - depending on whether you use the Gregorian or Julian calendar) yet we celebrate it on the Monday preceding.  This is also splitting the difference between Washington's and Lincoln's birthday in an attempt to appease the Illinois contingency.

Dave Massey (who used to drive his TR6 in any weather but it has been sidelined due to a pending frame failure resulting from driving it any any weather.)