[TR] Feb 10 - Drive Your Triumph Day

CFMTR3A cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Wed Feb 10 07:53:44 MST 2016

a)      If at all possible I say that every day should be 'Drive Your
Triumph Day' (weather permitting) and I also think it great that the
Travellers group has a driving activity in February but it may not be an
opportune time for most of the country..

b)      There is 'British Car Week' http://www.britishcarweek.org/ in
May/June.  This is the 20th year for it and has a 'national' following.  Our
club usually does a British Invasion of one of the local 'cruise-in'
activities during that week.  For the last three years we have received
several People Choice type awards as well as Club Participation (most
members) at those shows -to the chagrin of the Hot Rodders, AACA, and other
clubs.

Carl

1960 Triumph TR3

TS81802LO