[TR] Oil Pressure Loss

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Tue Dec 27 20:19:58 MST 2016

Here are photos of the improved oil pickups. They scavenge the oil very close, (about 1/4") to the floor of the pan. Most modern oil pickups have the pickup screen close to the pan floor for added efficiency and security.
There are two styles in the photos. One for standard depth and one for deep sumps.
I have modified stock pickup tubes and the one with the bend is for the deep sump.

Dave H.