[TR] Oil Pressure Loss

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 17:08:26 MST 2016

Been there, done that.  Sheepishly. Oil all over the floorboards...

3 qts sounds like a lot in that time period.  I don't believe you starve
any thing to a significant degree with the oil pressure gage disconnected .

I ran mine for maybe 10 minutes disconnected.  What a mess. Drove it the
next day on a 4 hour trip, no issues.  Even today, no oil pressure
concerns.

Happy holidays!  I think you are OK.

Chris