[TR] Information needed about an old car my parents owned in UK

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 12:15:38 MST 2016

My parents sent a standard ten to a scrap yard about 30 years back. I don't
recall my parents having to inform DLVC. I don't recall the papers being
handed over.

Does this technically mean my parents still have the rights to the license
plate and if interested could either sell the plate or transfer it to
another car?

If they do have the rights to the plate how would I go about transferring /
selling the plate.

Can I found out for free / or cheaply from some website if I enter the
plate no the status?

I may have to hunt down the papers for this car. If I cant find the papers,
will this be a near impossible task?

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/triumphs/attachments/20161220/7cce0a80/attachment.html>

More information about the Triumphs mailing list